LAST STOP. After being closed for 30 years, this grand Art Deco movie theater has been restored to its former greatness. Originally designed for vaudeville and silent movies, tit became Tucson's pre-eminent movie theater. It was the site of the world premier in 1940 of the film "Arizona" starring William Holden and Jean Arthur. It now hosts both screen and stage events. THIS IS THE LAST STOP ON THE TRAIL. TO RETURN TO THE STARTING POINT CONTINUE FOLLOWING THE LINE BACK TO THE PRESIDIO MUSEUM.