Washtenaw County's historic preservation program is dedicated to supporting local historic districts, spurring heritage tourism, and attracting investment in our historic resources.
The open space to the east of the farmhouse is the site of the log home of John McCormick, a pioneer settler who arrived in Superior Township in 1825.
The current two-story upright and wing house is the third house built on the farm, constructed sometime between 1864 and 1874.
The historic resources on this driving tour are private property and meant to be enjoyed from the public right-of-way. Please do not trespass.