Washtenaw County's historic preservation program is dedicated to supporting local historic districts, spurring heritage tourism, and attracting investment in our historic resources.
Constructed between the 1850s and 1950s, the site is still used for agricultural purposes. The newer garage and machine shed reflect the increasing use of machinery on the farmstead during the first part of the 20th century.
A few buildings on the north side of Plymouth Road were re-positioned in 1928 when the road was paved. The site was purchased by the Washtenaw County Parks and Recreation Commission in 2001 and is currently not open to the public.
The historic resources on this driving tour are private property and meant to be enjoyed from the public right-of-way. Please do not trespass.