Washtenaw County's historic preservation program is dedicated to supporting local historic districts, spurring heritage tourism, and attracting investment in our historic resources.
The Conant Farmhouse was moved to its current location in 1942 after Henry Ford purchased the Conant's land for the Willow Run Bomber Plant.
The house is an excellent example of a Greek Revival farmhouse from the early period of European settlement. It joins over a dozen other buildings which represent the evolution of an early 19th century farmstead to a mid-20th century truck and dairy farm.
The historic resources on this driving tour are private property and meant to be enjoyed from the public right-of-way. Please do not trespass.